Website Nexa 3D, Inc.
SLS Process Technician will operate the SLS 3D Printers, preparing, supervising and post processing the print jobs, perform daily maintenance of the machines, and work with different printing materials in the Powder Lab as well as keep the workshop and Powder Lab clean and in operating condition. He will log daily operations and prepare reports of As the job requires to work closely with the printers and often to monitor the printing process in person, it is a full time, on-site position.
- SLS Process Technician will work with SLS Process Engineer on preparing and nesting simpler or repeatable build jobs using industry standard software (Netfabb or Magics).
- SLS Process Technician will work hands-on multiple of SLS Printers and with printed part post processing. He will be also responsible for powder handling including sieving, sampling and testing the printing material as well as loading and cleaning the Printer and post processing equipment.
- SLS Printing Technician will be responsible for logging and tracking the usage of the material and other inventory items as well as the printed parts and build jobs. He will also create report of the tests performed.
- SLS Printing Technician will be responsible for keeping the Workshop and Powder Lab in excellent operational condition, restocking used inventory items, performing minor machine servicing and repairs, cleaning.
- Higher education degree is not required
- Prior experience in working in a workshop, with basic hand and electrical tools
- Prior experience in 3D printing environment, especially powder based, is a plus
- Attention to details
- Mechanically inclined, handy
- Good organization skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org