Website Nexa 3D, Inc.
Come for a job and stay for a career! We are looking for an R&D Technician to join our team. You will help support the rapid growth of 3D printing companies.
- Ability to learn quickly and perform in a fast-paced environment with strong analytical skills
- Operate process manufacturing equipment (3D printers, Tensile tester, Viscosity meter, Mixer, and Sprayers) during verification testing, validation, and production.
- Assist with training and the creation of training support documents; share process knowledge and best-practice techniques with production operators.
- Provide and maintain necessary documentation.
- Perform required preventive maintenance for tools.
- Must be a team player with the flexibility to assist in other areas as needed.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in real-time and exercise judgment in a high-paced environment
- Associate Degree minimum requirement.
- Bachelors in chemistry degree or equivalent formal education/training a plus.
- minimum 1 year of experience within a laboratory or manufacturing environment.
- Previous work experience with 3D printing technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience working on a Quality Assurance assembly line is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com