Website Nexa 3D, Inc.
The Polymer Scientist will be responsible for the development of NEXA3D’s photocurable resin portfolio including conception, analysis, design, integration, optimization, and testing.
- Develop and formulate high-performance photopolymers for 3D printing
- Familiarity with the advanced design of experiment techniques and statistical analysis
- Identify and bridge innovative ideas from diverse fields and industries. Understand and evaluate technical and economic feasibility to develop game-changing material technologies.
- Identify opportunities for establishing intellectual property positions and actively pursue patent filings.
- Identify relevant emerging technologies and leverage information to constantly advance NEXA3D’s technology development roadmap.
- Work with vendors to define, characterize and drive the development of resins
- Work with hardware and software engineers to optimize printing performance
- Drive the resin product life cycle-form concept to a launched product
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, or related field
- Have a minimum of 5 years hands-on industry/academic experience in the development of polymer materials: resins, coatings, adhesives, elastomers, films, foams, rubbers, composites, thermoplastics, thermosets
- Demonstrated expertise in formulating a wide range of high-performance polymers: acrylate, urethane, epoxy, silicone, rubbers, plastics
- Self-motivated and able to operate with little supervision in a complex environment
- Experience in process optimization, research reporting, and marketing support
- Highly organized with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excited to collaborate with a diverse group of scientists and engineers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com