Website Nexa 3D, Inc.
Want to join an up-and-coming company and continue your growth?! As an Application Engineer, you will use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support related to the (QLS/SLS) portfolio of Nexa 3D products and services. This position will assist with the offering and sales of Nexa3D products and services for new and existing customers from a technical perspective.
- hands-on machine operation part building expert who can understand and optimize the machine (preferable Powder Bed Fusion, Selective Laser Sintering)
- Willing to travel for offsite installations, training and troubleshooting
- liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- arrange and carry out product training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
- support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Minimum 5 years experience in working with Additive Manufacturing systems (preferable Powder Bed Fusion, Selective Laser Sintering)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- A strong technical background related to Additive Manufacturing (preferable Powder Bed Fusion, Selective Laser Sintering)
- Systems, processes, materials, and peripherals
- Part design, setup, and production processes (CAD tools proficiency required: Solidworks, NettFab)
- Pre and post processes, i.e. software, de-powdering,
- Ability and willingness to be an individual and team contributor
- Experience in working internationally is an advantage
- A high level of self-motivation to achieve goals and business orientation to ensure that Nexa 3D interest, as well as customers´ interests, are matched is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org