Send resume and cover letter to > firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you excel in a diverse, team-oriented environment that values cheerfulness, hustle, effectiveness, leadership, collaboration, and empowerment? Love learning about new industries and helping people to be successful? Then come join the 3D printing revolution at MatterHackers – the largest 3D printing retailer, and Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company!
Be inspired at work every day as you join our fun and rapidly growing sales team, putting good into the world with every 3D printer. You’ll have the opportunity to be trained as one of the few experts in desktop 3D printing and digital fabrication, and then share your knowledge with customers just getting started, as well as global companies putting 3D printers on the desk of every engineer.
You will be on the ground floor of our Major Account Team – hunting new clients, and deepening relationships with current customers poised for strategic growth.
2-5 years of outbound sales experience required. Current relationships and previous experience in 3D printing, manufacturing, automotive, medical, education, architecture, government/military sales (GSA) or aerospace are preferred. If you are self-directed, ambitious, creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, believe in working hard AND smart, and have a passion for learning new technology, let’s talk.
What You Will Be Doing
• Working with current Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Sales Manager, and Account Managers to develop and grow major account pipeline and close business. This role will begin with a hot list of current, active customers, then expand to new local, regional, and national prospects as we grow. We’ve got a plan and in-demand products and services – we just need a phone and email monster to activate.
• Tracking and reporting initiatives through Salesforce and HelpScout and communicating achieved benchmarks weekly.
• Responsible for outbound efforts and developing key prospects for large, enterprise accounts. Creating custom packages and product offerings for potential customers, managing the post-sale support structure, and tracking completed transactions in Salesforce.
• Coordinating with all departments to ensure processes are effective, efficient, and communicated properly.
• Working in close partnership with creative and fun Vice President of Strategic Partnerships who writes her own job posts…because she cares.
What You Need for this Position
• College Degree
• At least 2 years outbound sales experience
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM for reporting and optimizing productivity.
• Relationships and previous experience in selling to manufacturing, automotive, medical, education, architecture, government/military selling (GSA) or aerospace are preferred.
• Organization skills
• Passion for helping businesses and educators
• A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility and autonomy are required to thrive
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking (your cover letter is your best way to grab our attention!)
• Experience with Google docs and Gmail
• High degree of autonomy — we empower you to make decisions and improve the company every day
• Desire to delight, help, and inform customers
• MatterHackers is a government contractor, therefore as part of the recently executed “Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors” all MatterHackers employees will need to provide proof of vaccination or a qualified exemption.
What’s In It for You?
• Be on the ground floor of an established, fast-growing startup, including potential for equity/stock
• Performance based individual and team bonuses paid quarterly
• In-office perks for Orange County based applicants (ie. all the free in-office coffee, snacks, and soft drinks you can consume, catered lunch on Wednesdays, etc.), or remote work from anywhere in the US for the right candidate
• Truly unique team-oriented culture where we strive to elevate the vibe for ourselves and our clients. Aggressive competition is not needed for revenue and productivity to thrive. Our team is fun, motivated, positive, helpful, and very very nerdy.
• Casual work environment and dress (t-shirts, shorts, and sandals)
• Unlimited advancement and growth opportunity
• Company sponsored health insurance and 401K matching
Our customers will know you through email, so please use your cover letter to show us your voice. 3D printing experience is not required, but if you have a passion for it please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000 BOE plus performance-based bonus
Precautions according to CDC guidelines and CA laws are being taken at our office in Orange County, CA. This position could be either in-office or remote for the right candidate.
Why would you be a good fit for this position? 3D printing experience is not required, but if you have a passion for it please tell us about it. Our customers will know you through email, so use this space to show us your voice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com