***Note: Two positions available – one remote anywhere in the US and one local Southern California. The local position requires at least three days per week in-office. Some work from home may be possible, but applicants must be willing and able to commute to Lake Forest, CA and work in our showroom as long as the CDC allows.***
Do you excel in a diverse environment that values cheerfulness, hustle, effectiveness, leadership, and empowerment? Love helping people to be successful with their passion? Then come join the 3D printing revolution at MatterHackers – the largest U.S. 3D printing retailer, and Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company!
Be inspired at work every day when you join our fun, cooperative, and rapidly growing sales team, putting something good into the world with every 3D printer. You’ll have the opportunity to be trained as one of the few experts in desktop 3D printing, and then share your knowledge with customers needing to stay current, or just getting started. Listen to customer needs from schools, small businesses, global corporations, military, and 3D printing enthusiasts, and respond confidently with solutions that will make them successful advocates for 3D printing.
As a Sales Associate you will be part of our front-line team, interacting daily with current and potential customers. Experience with 3D printers, solution based sales, technology, GSA, or buying or selling to education or manufacturing a plus, but by no means necessary. If you are self-directed, team-oriented, ambitious, creative, have strong writing skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, believe in working hard AND smart, and have a passion for learning new technology, let’s talk.
Our customers will know you through email, so please use your cover letter to show us your voice!
What You Will Be Doing
• Learning about the range of 3D printing and digital manufacturing products and solutions available via MatterHackers.
• Responding to customer inquiries and making recommendations based on customer needs.
• Creating quotes for potential customers, managing the PO process (completing Approved Vendor applications for government and education clients. etc.) and tracking completed transactions in Salesforce, HelpScout, and our own quoting system in a timely manner.
• Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that customers have the best possible experience.s
• Assisting and being trained by a generous and supportive team of Account Managers and Sales Associates, mentored by an inspiring Sales Manager, and guided and appreciated daily by a creative and fun Vice President of Strategic Partnerships who writes her own job posts…because she cares.
What You Need for this Position
• College Degree
• Organization skills
• Passion for helping businesses and educators
• A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial team-oriented environment where flexibility and autonomy are required to thrive
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking (your cover letter is your best way to grab our attention!)
• Experience with (or eager to learn) Salesforce, Google docs, Helpscout, and Gmail
• High degree of autonomy — we empower you to make decisions and improve the company every day
• Desire to delight, help, and inform customers
What’s In It for You?
Be on the ground floor of an established, fast-growing startup, including potential for equity/stock Performance based individual and team bonuses paid quarterly
In-office perks for Orange County based applicants (ie. all the free in-office coffee, snacks, and soft drinks you can consume, catered lunch on Wednesdays, etc.), or remote work from anywhere in the US for the right candidate
Truly unique team-oriented culture where we strive to elevate the vibe for ourselves and our clients. Aggressive competition is not needed for revenue and productivity to thrive. Our team is fun, motivated, positive, helpful, and very very nerdy.
Casual work environment and dress (t-shirts, shorts, and sandals)
Unlimited advancement and growth opportunity
Company sponsored health insurance and 401K matching
Our customers will know you through email, so please use your cover letter to show us your voice. 3D printing experience is not required, but if you have a passion for it please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you! send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why would you be a good fit for this position? 3D printing experience is not required, but if you have a passion for it please tell us about it.
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour + performance based bonuses
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org