Do you excel in an environment that values cheerfulness, hustle, effectiveness, leadership, and empowerment? Love helping people to be successful with their passion? Then come join the 3D printing revolution at MatterHackers – the largest 3D printing retailer, and 2017 AND 2018 Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company!
Be inspired at work every day when you join our fun and rapidly growing sales support team, putting something good into the world with every 3D printer. You’ll have the opportunity to be trained as one of the few experts in desktop 3D printing, and then share your knowledge with customers needing to stay current, or just getting started. Listen to inbound customer needs and respond confidently with solutions that will make them successful advocates for 3D printing in schools and businesses.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be the front line for phone, email, and retail support. Experience with solution based sales, technology, GSA, or buying or selling to education or manufacturing a plus, but by no means necessary. If you are self-directed, ambitious, creative, have strong writing skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, believe in working hard AND smart, and have a passion for learning new technology, let’s talk.
What You Will Be Doing
• Answering phone calls, responding to emails, providing customer support, and assisting in-store customers.
• Routing more complex calls to tech support.
• Creating custom quotes for potential customers, managing the PO process (completing Approved Vendor applications for government and education clients. etc.) and tracking completed transactions in Salesforce in a timely manner
• Coordinating with shipping department for order adjustments
• Assisting and being trained by creative and fun Director of Business Development who writes her own job posts…because she cares.
What You Need for this Position
• College Degree
• Organization skills
• Passion for helping businesses and educators
• A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility and autonomy are required to thrive
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking (your cover letter is your best way to grab our attention!)
• Experience with (or eager to learn) Salesforce, Google docs, Helpscout, and Gmail
• High degree of autonomy — we empower you to make decisions and improve the company every day
• Desire to delight, help, and inform customers
What’s In It for You?
• Be on the ground floor of an established startup!
• Casual work environment and dress (t-shirts, shorts, and sandals)
• Catered lunches every Wednesday
• Unlimited advancement and growth opportunity
• All the free coffee, snacks, and soft drinks you can consume
• Potential for equity/stock at fast growing startup
• Company sponsored health insurance and 401K matching
Our customers will know you through email, so please use your cover letter to show us your voice. 3D printing experience is not required, but if you have a passion for it please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour