Empowering 3D Printing Applications
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager interested in taking the next step in your Marketing career? Do you thrive in innovative, high-tech environments? If so, we have the opportunity for you as a Materialise Marketing Manager. We seek an experienced Marketing Manager to join our marketing team at Materialise USA’s headquarters located in Plymouth, MI.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for the development of marketing plans and driving the development, design and implementation of marketing actions to successfully position the organization and its products in the market. This is a marketing-focused role, not a communications-focused role. Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Organize Materialise’s participation in industry trade shows and events, managing the upfront event coordination and day-to-day while activity at the event.
· Development of marketing plans for Materialise’s products and services in alignment with and support of the organization’s product, sales and marketing strategy.
· Manage the translation of marketing plans into efficient and effective marketing actions, tailored to the target audience in terms of channels and messaging.
· Guide projects; planning the execution of marketing plans in cooperation with local marketing team, global marketing team and business stakeholders.
· Utilize marketing expertise to provide input into the operational and strategic planning of your unit, department, and projects.
· Manage coordination within the organization, for all aspects where marketing activities are directly or indirectly impacting the activities of areas other than the main stakeholders.
· Participate in selecting, negotiating, evaluating and coordinating collaboration with external partners such as vendors, advertising agencies, public relations firms and market researchers.
· Recruit industry leaders and customers to attend, present at, and sponsor Materialise events.
· Assure an effective usage of resources in order to create the biggest possible impact within budgetary and time constraints.
· Monitor and evaluate the results and effectiveness of marketing actions and their contribution towards the organization’s strategy and goals.
· Bachelors Degree required – concentration in Marketing strongly preferred; concentration in Communications is less desired
· MBA in Marketing-related curriculum a plus
· 3 years of marketing experience required
· CRM expereince requried
· Analytical experience strongly preferred
· Product management experience strongly preferred
· Strong knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for promoting and selling products and services including market strategy, tactics, demonstration, sales techniques, analytics and sales control systems
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite; specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
· Familiarity and/or experience working with visual media and graphics preferred
· Ability to travel domestic and international (10-15%)
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been searching for, we hope you apply!
Materialise incorporates more than 25 years of additive manufacturing experience into a range of software solutions and 3D printing services, which together form the backbone of the 3D printing industry. Materialise’s open and flexible solutions enable players in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, automotive, aerospace, art and design, and consumer goods, to build innovative 3D printing applications that aim to make the world a better and healthier place. Headquartered in Belgium, with branches worldwide, Materialise combines the largest group of software developers in the industry with one of the largest 3D printing facilities in the world.
It is the policy of Materialise to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, height, weight, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is the policy of Materialise USA to comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Furthermore, it is the company policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, release, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Plymouth, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.