MakerBot is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. You will play a key role in developing a wide range of content that will provide prospective MakerBot 3D printing customers with a firm understanding of MakerBot’s products and platforms as well as thought leadership content to educate first-time buyers about the benefits of 3D printing in general.
Reporting to the Director of Segment Marketing, you will work closely with both segment leaders (Professional and Education) as well as the creative team to write and produce original content that is aligned with our core content plan in the form of blog posts, social media posts, video, live webinars, guides, and more. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal skills with specific samples to show and will have experience creating content around technology products (hardware or software).
You’ll join an all-star marketing team of great people who thrive off of creativity and collaboration, creating unforgettable campaigns that amplify 3D printing innovation – whether in space technology, off-road rally races in the desert, student projects that donate 3D printed prosthetic limbs, and much more. Join the fun, empower the engineers of today and tomorrow, and apply now.
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Remote
Plan, create, and iterate on brand and demand generation content
- Work closely with segment leaders on quarterly and yearly content plans
- Collaborate cross functionally with design team to publish high-end content
- Collaborate on guide content and development
- Collaborate on video content with video / creative team
- Work with demand generation team to brief content campaigns for distribution across channels
- Report on content success
Manage and produce MakerBot’s live digital events
- Lead planning of live digital events calendar
- Interact with notable MakerBot customers (such as Lockheed Martin and Pfizer) for events featuring customers
- Interact with symbiotic partners such as Autodesk and BASF to produce co-branded live digital events
- Host webinars
- Assist in planning and production of MakerBot User Summit
- Report on live digital events performance
Own MakerBot social media strategy and execution
- Manage and post content to MakerBot’s social media accounts
- Develop and execute on plan for next generation of Instagram
- Explore additional social platform opportunities
- Report on social media performance
(Bonus) Develop 3D printing projects
- Work closely with segment leads, creative and engineering to develop internal 3D printing projects
- Source designs from web, internal resources, or customers
- If you have experience with 3D design that’s a bonus, if not be open to learning the basics
- 3+ years of content marketing related experience
- Experience creating content for technology products
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for content creation
- Experience managing company accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram,and Facebook
- Experience with the following platforms: WordPress, SEMrush, Zoom Webinars, Salesforce, Sprout
- A creative mind rooted in strategic goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- 3D design and printing experience a bonus
Sometimes, it’s the little (virtual) things:
- Weekly virtual, after-work yoga.
Access to 3D printers, of course, but also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge and expertise to help and teach you how to use them.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, and three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. MakerBot’s connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
MakerBot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org