Are you a motivated Sales Professional looking for a job on the front lines of the 3D printing revolution? Are you seeking the opportunity to introduce some of your favorite companies to MakerBot’s groundbreaking products, and build lasting partnerships? Do you want to involve yourself on a high performing, supportive team, while being given the responsibility of qualifying leads, running call campaigns and growing your business? Do you see yourself thriving in a role where your customers and prospects are routinely in awe of your products?
If so, we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to manage and drive the success of MakerBot’s direct business. Previous sales experience is preferred but is not mandatory if you have the right internships and drive for success. In this role you will manage a steady stream of leads in the commercial and EDU space ranging from Fortune 100 companies and universities, to hobbyist users and elementary schools. You will carry large and small deal sales through 360 degrees of the sales cycle while working closely with the Sales Director and Territory Managers. This is your chance to be a part of the next industrial revolution with MakerBot.
- Call out and develop marketing leads and prospect lists
- Manage a direct sales pipeline and report into a Territory Manager
- Learn everything there is to know about selling and marketing MakerBot 3D printers and filament
- Manage relationships for long-term sales returns and referrals
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Recruit new sales leads via cold calls, emails, trade shows, and other avenues
- Maintain knowledge of competitive systems, pricing and practices
- Maintain knowledge of industry standard processes and materials where MakerBot 3D Printing solutions may disrupt or enhance customers’ processes
- Be expected to develop and execute on entrepreneurial initiatives as directed by sales leadership
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Be comfortable making 70+ dials a day to hit monthly/quarterly goals
- Ability to initiate and maintain new business relationships
- Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint, SalesForce and CRM program experience a plus
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
Sometimes, it’s the little (virtual) things:
- Weekly virtual, after-work yoga.
- Access to 3D printers, of course, but also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge and expertise to help and teach you how to use them.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, and three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. MakerBot’s connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
MakerBot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.