MakerBot is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Marketing team! This role will lead the development and implementation of best-in-class reporting and analytics, manage data processes and infrastructure to optimize a highly-effective funnel and inbound engine, and govern data quality across the marketing tech-stack.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this candidate will implement high-impact projects involving diverse & complex data relationships to facilitate revenue growth. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, requiring both strategic and tactical execution and strong project management skills. Methodical, analytical, and intellectually curious, the ideal candidate is comfortable working at a fast-paced, high-growth company where you’ll help write the playbook, rather than inherit one.
You’ll join an all-star marketing team of great people who thrive off of creativity and collaboration, creating unforgettable campaigns that amplify 3D printing innovation – whether in space technology, off-road rally races in the desert, student projects that donate 3D printed prosthetic limbs, and much more. Join the fun, empower the engineers of today and tomorrow, and apply now.
- Ownership of Marketing Tech Stack – Own and manage the marketing technology stack including gap analysis, solution selection, implementation management, and ongoing roadmap optimization.
- Identify and recommend improvements for existing programs, processes, and systems. Create best practice adoption and techniques that increase business efficiency for the marketing function.
- Drive the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Marketo, Salesforce, and other various components of the marketing technology stack.
- Evaluate vendors, negotiate and maintain technology vendor contracts. Continual review of the effectiveness of the existing software stack.
- Funnel Conversion Optimization – Own high-quality conversion tactics to drive revenue, including strategies for data capture (e.g. progressive profiling and predictive ICP scoring).
- Lead segmentation and analysis of ICPs to provide insights for marketing strategies and campaign optimization for team members.
- Partner closely with the Revenue team to ensure that lead scoring and other lead management processes are effectively delivering marketing qualified leads to sales.
- Robust Reporting & Dashboards – Build and manage reports, dashboards and tools to track the performance of marketing campaigns and other key performance metrics.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of marketing campaigns on the customer lifecycle and revenue.
- Manage weekly campaign reporting, consolidating data points and performance summaries for marketing and sales.
- Design, implement and maintain attribution models to understand buying behavior and revenue attribution across channels, verticals, persona, and products.
- Data Enrichment & Governance – Implement and maintain processes that improve our database health and data quality and strengthen our data governance practices.
- Spearhead and deploy data enrichment strategies to enable enhanced segmentation and content personalization.
- Monitor email inquiries and privacy requests. Process requests in a timely manner according to compliance procedures.
- 3+ years of marketing operations or related professional experience
- Experience with Analytics & Reporting tools
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (Salesforce and Marketo preferred) and marketing processes
- SQL programming experience a plus
- High degree of Microsoft Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- High personal accountability for self and others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to translate technical jargon for a non-technical audience
Sometimes, it’s the little (virtual) things:
- Weekly virtual, after-work yoga
- Access to 3D printers, of course, but also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge and expertise to help and teach you how to use them
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, and three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. MakerBot’s connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
MakerBot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.