We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team as a PMO, reporting to the EVP of Engineering & Software.
The selected individual will communicate and collaborate with other department leaders to develop projects and programs across multiple business activities.
As a PMO, you will lead interactions with C-level and other executives to deliver cross-departmental projects and programs. You will steer the coordination between teams and align all participants for a timely compilation of projects. You will report on progress to leadership and other stakeholders keeping all informed on the status, budget, and coming milestones – in a dynamic and complicated technology-focused business environment.
We are currently operating on a hybrid schedule.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Providing progress reports and budget outlines to Executives and other stakeholders
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards
- Setting progress meetings and collaborating with other team members to provide a clear status for each project
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field
- A minimum of three years of related experience
- Experience in a similar position in a technology company may be advantageous
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Strong technical skills and experience with project management tools
- Strong communication and self-driven
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Travel Requirements: 20% international
Sometimes, it’s the little (virtual) things:
- Weekly virtual, after-work yoga.
- Access to 3D printers, of course, but also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge and expertise to help and teach you how to use them.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, and three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. MakerBot’s connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
MakerBot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
To apply for this job please visit careers.stratasys.com.