Link3D’s Additive Manufacturing Execution System enables OEMs and Tier 1 Service Bureaus in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Industrial and Medical space streamline their 3D Printing production systems. We help customers increase their speed of product innovation and achieve on-demand distributed manufacturing.
Your role as the Marketing Manager will be vital to Link3D. You will be in charge of managing and optimizing traditional and digital marketing campaigns across all of our online marketing channels, including, but not limited to: email marketing, content marketing (blog, articles, webinar), search engine optimization, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising – and more.
- Develop and execute top-of-the-funnel marketing strategies to generate brand awareness and drive demo bookings
- Develop and execute bottom-of-the-funnel marketing and sales strategies to promote Link3D across multiple business units and departments throughout the enterprise purchasing cycle
- Create shareable and SEO optimized content that will educate champions and decision-makers, ranging from blogs, articles, infographics, webinars, video production, landing pages, newsletters – and more
- Manage traditional marketing strategies, which includes and not limited to Tradeshows, brochure, banners – and more
- Develop all artwork with Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop that meet brand guidelines
- Measure and optimize Link3D marketing and sales funnel with data analytic tools for continual marketing experimentation
- Collaborate with COO, Product Development, Tech, Sales and
- Customer Success Teams to support marketing initiatives
- Timely execution of items across the marketing calendar
- Coordinate special projects as needed
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering and Additive Manufacturing
- Minimum of 3 years full-time experience in Marketing with a 3D Printing, Supply Chain or Management Consulting background
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong technical competency with Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce and Hubspot
- High energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to the goals at hand
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A deep desire to help Additive Manufacturing facilities to succeed in their mission
- Opportunity to do work that changes the world as we know it
- Casual and team based work environment
- Successful and growing company
- Competitive salary
- Located in the Flatiron District
We are a funded hyper-growth company and our dedicated, hard-working team practices a culture based on shared values and an innate desire to succeed and delight our customers — making LINK3D a dynamic and fantastic place to work.
To apply for this job please visit link3d.co.