Link3D is the leading industrial 3D printing enterprise SaaS startup helping businesses digitally transform manufacturing strategies to support their supply chains. Some of the challenges Fortune 500, Tiered Contract Manufacturers and Service Bureaus face to ensure industrialization of 3D printing resides in the industry’s ability to achieve production repeatability and supply chain optimization at scale.
By joining Link3D, you will have an opportunity to make an impact across the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Product sectors as they adopt enterprise workflow, MES and QMS software to achieve Industry 4.0.
Test Automation Engineer Role
As the Test Automation Engineer, you will be able to apply your creative problems solving skills to design and write programs to automate tests on new or existing infrastructure. As our growth continues, we need experienced individuals that can scale applications to handle our customer’s fast-growing industrial 3D printing production environments.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will:
- Understand and analyze the functional and regression scope of product development items
- Participate in requirement analysis and identify areas of focus during testing
- Use test automation frameworks
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Give inputs to product team
- Give inputs to development team
- Key skills for test automation developers
- Experience in front-end (APP & Web) & API automation, preferably using tools like Selenium/Rest
- Assured with a framework like TestNG
- API-Testing: Knowledge of API-level testing in Java, including but not limited to RESTful web service testing
- Working knowledge and understanding of data models, databases e.g., MySQL
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Excellent and proven teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Consider yourself passionate about or having an interest in 3D printing
Enabling Industry 4.0 digital manufacturing strategies at scale is the core of Link3D’s innovative technology platform. By leveraging partnerships with leading machine manufacturers and software vendors, Link3D continues to be a proven leader in advancing additive manufacturing by positioning itself as the operating systems for smart manufacturing.
Founded in 2016, Link3D is headquartered in Colorado, with its software development team in New Jersey. Link3D has enabled enterprises including GE, EOS, 3D Systems, PostNord, Fraunhofer and other major additive manufacturing institutions to scale their additive manufacturing floor with AM workflow software, MES and QMS systems.
Why join our team?
At Link3D, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits And Perks Include
- Healthcare that fits your needs – We offer medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents.
- We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution – Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future.
- Unlimited vacation days
- Location preference: New Jersey, Princeton (otherwise: Colorado, or remote)
See video link to learn more about advances in additive manufacturing from Vishal Singh, who will be leading this team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com