Website JuggerBot 3D
Large format 3D printers for production materials.
As part of the commercial team, the Business Development Manager will grow the emerging market of pellet-fed additive manufacturing by establishing and managing end-to-end relationships with key customers and partners in accordance with JuggerBot 3D’s business plan.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop deep Additive Manufacturing expertise to become an indispensable “trusted advisor” to customers.
• Develop and deploy strategies to identify and engage with prospects from key markets.
• Build critical relationships with key decision makers at customers and partners.
• Ensure there are ample prospects in each stage of our selling process to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
• Meet or exceed monthly sales targets for machines, consumables and service.
• Effectively use sales enablement tools and partner with marketing to expand tool kit.
• Attend industry events to expand our presence and influence in the industry.
• Regularly provide insight from customers and the market to influence our product development and marketing strategies as well as help to guide our overall company strategy.
• Contribute to development improvement of JuggerBot 3D business plans to achieve sales objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Sound business acumen with persistence to achieve objectives.
• Strong selling experience, negotiating and closing skills with consistent track record of meeting quota.
• Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
• Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Experience with Hubspot’s CRM, Marketing Automation, and Sales Automation tools.
• Leadership experience is a plus.
• Experience in 3D printing/Additive Manufacturing preferred.
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience working in manufacturing equipment sales or related field.
• Travel up to 50% may be required.
• May require work during the evening or on weekend.
We offer a competitive benefits package along with an exciting and challenging work environment!
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• 10 Paid Company Holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Salary for this position: $65,000 – $120,000
Candidates for positions with JuggerBot 3D must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
JuggerBot 3D is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org