Website Johnson & Johnson
Job title – Staff 3D Printing Engineer
GCF – 26
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
As a Staff 3D Printing Engineer, you will be an integral part of the Advanced Technology team within the Engineering, Science and Technology department. Daily our work in a modern office environment with a 3D Printing Development Centre at our fingertips as part of this group we will interact the Enterprise, R&D, Engineering, Quality, Operations and Supply Chain teams in the identification and development of strategic 3D Printing product and process opportunities that will surpass customer expectations. You will provide technical leadership in this highly exciting role and your communication and project management skills will be crucial to success.
- Develop ground-breaking and differentiated innovation with Additive Manufacturing (AM) Product & Process!
- Forecast and foresight of new technology through a commanding knowledge of the 3D Printing market.
- Lead detailed product / process feasibility to positively influence Technology Readiness Levels
- Own the process transfer and/or integration of licensed or acquired 3D Printed products.
- Experienced 3D Printing process validation and qualification knowledge for internal and externally manufactured product.
- Demonstrate product understanding by gathering voice of the customer and translate to product design for 3D Printing while capturing IP!
- Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units, industry and academic institutes to achieve effective long-term outcomes
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities including time, costs, quality, and risks.
- Ensure that all quality, health, safety, and environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Mentor and guide engineers and external researchers on collaborative projects
Experience, skills & proficiencies required:
- MEng. or BEng qualification (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Previous and proven experience within a medical device company or similar industry.
- Project management with experience leading large, sophisticated projects
- Leadership of project teams or people leadership
- Statistical and problem-solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3)
- Experienced knowledge of CAD/CAM Software for 3D Printing
- Commanding knowledge of Metrology for 3D Printing
- Experienced in Metallurgical analysis of titanium alloys
- Experience of integration of R&D Programs into manufacturing operations and regulatory requirements.
Closing date – Monday 12th July 2021
What type of mark will YOU make?
By joining Johnson & Johnson you will find boundless opportunities to craft your path & amplify your impact inside & outside our walls. And with our commitment to be the world’s healthiest workforce you can strengthen your body as well and your mind. When you work with us you can touch over a Billion lives worldwide every day. And when you apply your talent to our collective purpose there’s no end to the lasting impact we can make together. And that changes everything.
What’s in it for YOU?
It’s vital to us that you feel you can bring your whole self to work; at J&J we provide an environment for you to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive wage and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life. Examples of this include: online Digital GP, private healthcare, Retail Vouchers, Discounted & Subsidised Gym memberships and you can get to support community projects as part of our global Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jnj.com.