Website Industrial Manufacturing Leaders
We have immediate needs for experienced additive manufacturing engineering talent as well as recent college graduates (with 1-2 years additive manufacturing internship or co-op experience). Company is not a start-up or print farm. Our clients three-year goal is to be a $100MM business. Additional acquisitions are planned.
- Experienced Additive Manufacturing Engineer in Indianapolis, IN, 3-5 years’ experience (no remote work)
- Recent College Grad with 1-2 AM internships or Co-Op Assignments – Bonita Springs, FL
In six months, our private equity-funded additive manufacturing client grew from a start-up to an industry player. They did this by selling AM services to existing PE portfolio businesses and most recently an acquisition of an established 3D printing business (March 25, 2021). The company now has two sites (Indianapolis, IN and Bonita Springs, FL).
- Responsible for working directly with PE Portfolio Companies and external customers to establish customer relations, coordinate projects, design parts, molds, patterns, tools, jigs, fixtures, assemblies, etc., utilizing ANY CAD system, generative technology, print technology, material, and process available to deliver to customer expectation and timing.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, supply chain, and other business teams to solve complex problems and accelerate rapid prototyping
- Support the development of manufacturing plans utilizing 3D printing technologies, including pre- and post-processing requirements and methods
- Manage multiple projects to ensure cost, quality, and schedule requirements are met
Our hiring continues. If you’re exhausted working in print farms or endless bureaucracy and want to grow with a new entrepreneurial and collaborative business model, connect with us. Competitive benefits and relocation is provided.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org