Website In-Vision Digital Imaging Optics
Future built on light
Exciting opportunity to work in innovative and growing industries like Additive Manufacturing (3D-printing), Bioprinting, Metrology and Lithography.
In-Vision is looking for a highly motivated individual to expand its footprint on the US market.
You will be our person on the ground, nurturing and expanding our network in the US, generating new leads and collaboration opportunities with universities and businesses.
– Location: Boston area
– Part-time: 20h/week
In-Vision has had a presence in the US for over 2 years and has already built a strong network of customers and partners. Your role will consist in expanding our presence further.
The position entails a great variety of tasks:
· Lead generation: you will identify and connect with new leads on In-Vision’s target markets.
· Tech Scouting: Identify emerging technologies and research that are relevant for In-Vision.
· Marketing: You will contribute to our marketing efforts in the US (LinkedIn campaigns, company booths at trade shows, etc).
The position is remote, since your colleagues will be based in Europe, but you will not be alone. You will work closely with In-Vision’s Senior Manager for Strategic Collaborations who will give you the guidance and support you need to be successful in your new role.
In-Vision works in rapidly growing industries, so there will be plenty of opportunities to grow with the company for the right candidate.
We are expecting you to have the following competences:
· You have a technical background and a maybe few years of experience with sales and/or business development in a hardware tech company
· You are outgoing and have excellent networking and communication skills
· You have an inquisitive mind and are eager to learn about new technologies
· You are service-minded and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
· You have an independent work ethic and a strong personal drive
· Experience in 3D-printing, bioprinting, bioengineering, material science or manufacturing would be an asset
· Understanding of product development and manufacturing processes is a plus
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter by email to Karine Blandel, Senior Manager for Strategic Collaborations, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications on a rolling basis and will contact you within a week if we’d like to meet you for an interview.
We would like the selected candidate to start as soon as possible.
In-Vision is an innovative optoelectronic company that designs and manufactures high-end DLP projection systems for industrial applications (3D-printing, bioprinting, metrology and lithography). In-Vision’s R&D and manufacturing activities are all taking place in Guntramsdorf near Vienna in Austria.
We are a driving force of innovation and new applications based on structured light. We strive to provide systems that offer the highest quality and reliability on the market. We value innovation, creativity and team work to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In-Vision is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com