Company Overview: Integrated 3D™ LLC (i3D MFG™) is the premier defense and aerospace 3D metal manufacturing company in the United States. The Powder Bed Fusion/Additive Manufacturing & Engineering facility is currently located in Redmond, OR. We are looking for a select, experienced, highly motivated, forward-thinking individual to join our expert team.
Position Overview: The Additive Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for preparing CAD files for optimal additive manufacturing. The scope of this role includes providing project reviews internally and with customers, communicating timely information for production scheduling, performing the setup to print and process DMLM parts, hands-on operation of various shop machinery, interacting with quality to determine product conformance, and operating within our Quality Management System. This role will also help develop operational procedures and policies to maintain an efficient, effective and high-quality manufacturing environment.
The right candidate must have experience working within a precision manufacturing environment with knowledge of set-up and operation of CNC equipment as well as general shop operating procedures. You must have sound technical knowledge, proven application of SolidWorks©, understanding of quality and process control systems, willingness to set-up and operate shop equipment, excellent attention to detail, time management, troubleshooting skills and professional communication. An ideal candidate has working knowledge in operating Materialise Magics© and EOS Software platforms.
Benefits: Integrated 3D™ LLC offers a competitive benefit package that includes insurance, medical, retirement plans and vacation time.
· Use SolidWorks©, Materialise Magics© and EOS software to prepare models for manufacturing on Integrated 3D™ LLC’s machines.
· Coordinate both internally and with customers to optimize machine preparation for part printability and efficiency.
· Manage workload and maintain a production schedule to setup products for high quality, on-time delivery to our customers.
· Understand how to apply the use of Integrated 3D™ LLC’s equipment (including DMLM, wire EDM, & CMM) and external vendors to achieve customer requirements.
· Perform calibration prints and measure the results of the equipment. Report trends and observations which may necessitate recalibration or rework.
· Perform an Engineering Review for First Article Inspections. Measure and record part data to apply to future part setups.
· Operate within the Quality Management System. Provide data needed for inspection reports. Maintain adherence to process controls and information management protocols.
· Perform administrative, part post-processing, machine PM coordination, and general workshop duties as needed.
· Coordinate with Sales on availability, schedule and readiness of orders.
· Proactively report to Management on utilization, job status, non-conformance, etc.
· Undergraduate Engineering degree
· Demonstrated knowledge of engineering design and best practices
· Basic understanding of DMLM process
· Working knowledge of CAD systems, specifically Solidworks, Magics, and EOS
· Quality or process qualifications would be beneficial
· Hands-on experience programming and operating precision CNC equipment desirable
· Proficient workshop skills
· Experience in Additive Manufacturing industry is highly desirable
· Experience in using CMM machine desirable
· Knowledge of Wire EDM operations desirable
· Ability to perform FEMA and root cause analysis
· Work history demonstrating exposure to like industrial manufacturing environment
· Good time management and attention to detail is a must
· Excellent references from previous employers
· Clean Drug Test
· Clean record/background check
· Professional and timely verbal, written, and electronic communication
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience in a regulated environment, such as AS9100D, ISO 9000, ITAR
· SolidWorks Certification
· NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required at management discretion to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of Integrated 3D™LLC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com