Invent what's next
HP’s mission in 3D Printing business is to drive the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures.
HP is pioneering a revolutionary new technology in Metals 3D printing that can scale into mass production of metal parts in a variety of industries such as Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Consumer etc. We are looking for visionaries who will be responsible for unlocking the potential of this transformational technology and turning it into commercially successful products. You will act as a catalyst for disrupting the $12 trillion global manufacturing industry that goes to the very heart of how the world conceives, designs, creates, distributes and experiences, well…everything, everywhere.
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP Metals 3D Printing Product and Business group and work cross functionally to define and deliver industry leading products.
- Set vision for HP’s Metals 3D Printing Product & Solution
- Define overall product roadmap and technical/feature specifications based on product vision, customer needs, market trends and technology capabilities
- Align features and specifications with the customer/market needs and value proposition and articulate business value of the product
- Document required features and lead feature trade-off decisions
Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance and other product teams to understand their objectives & opportunities for alignment
- Establish release and launch schedules with engineering and operations
- Manage product life-cycle from inception through productization
Work with Engineering, R&D, Industrial Design, Product Design and partner teams to engineer the best technology & experience for Metal 3D printing customers
- Define financial objectives and KPIs for the product and achieve the P&L goals
- Support business development efforts as needed
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Engineering background in fields such as Mechanical Engineering with an MBA ideal
- Excellent communication and business problem solving skills
Excel at bridging the technical and business domains to deliver products
- Strong product thinker renowned for customer & technology centric product vision
- Prior experience in developing and launching innovative hardware, software products
- 5+ years of hardware product management experience ideal
3D printing or advanced manufacturing experience is a bonus
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Product Design, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships, and Legal teams
- Agile and Entrepreneurial mindsetJob location: USA: Portland area (Vancouver, WA)
To apply for this job please visit h30631.www3.hp.com.