HILOS is a 3D printing footwear company specializing in sustainable footwear made on-demand. We’re looking for a Production Tech to help produce our signature 3D printed platforms.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Driven and self-sufficient, does not wait around to be told what to do, and proactive about seeking out clarification or assistance when needed.
- Passionate about developing/growing their craft
- Meticulous about the details and has a keen eye for production errors
- Patient & handy (machines can be sensitive and finicky – we need someone who will maintain them properly and be patient enough to learn as they go without getting frustrated)
- Organized & process oriented – as a startup, we are always learning & growing, which means processes are constantly changing and improving. We need someone who can not only keep up with this but help set and improve these processes and train future employees
- Communicative team player
- Operating and maintaining the following:
- Bead blasting machine
- Spray paint booth
- MJF 3D printer and de-powdering station
- Vapor smoothing machine
- Hydro dipping station
- Keeping inventory of 3D printed parts, tools, and materials
- Quality control of 3D printed parts and finishing
We produce our Platforms using a unique combination of processes. While our ideal candidate has experience in all of the above fields, we are willing to train the right person. Please respond with a resume, cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and two references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org