Website Headmade Materials GmbH
We are Headmade Materials – backed by major 3D-venture capital funds & the EU’s accelerator program, we are one of Germany’s leading high-tech startups with a game changing metal 3D printing technology. Our vision is to industrialise additive manufacturing together with our partners and our ColdMetalFusion platform.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help us scale up and develop our business in competition to other Metal 3D Printing competitors. The marketing manager would develop a platform presence, build up two brands and run all operational and strategic marketing activities to establish us as a leader in metal AM. The job requires at least weekly presence in the office in greater Wuerzburg area – ideally the candidate would move to Wuerzburg.
- You will drive and align the overall marketing- and brand-strategy and be responsible for carrying out the defined activities
- To implement the strategy, your task will be to develop the marketing plan and produce the necessary marketing content for all stakeholders. This includes developing the key message to different target groups, managing the respective marketing campaigns, tradeshows, public relations with the media, draft texts and manage all social media activities
- You will collaborate closely across all internal customer facing functions to ensure the transfer of the marketing strategy into specific actions
- You will be responsible to global market research and insights development
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You have a technical background or you are open minded for 3D printing, Powder Metallurgy or materials
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, communication or media
- You have minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of B2C marketing, MarCom or operational marketing. The ideal candidate has additional experience in strategy consulting
- You speak English fluently and have at least good German language skills to build trustful relationships in the team (business fluent)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- You have an analytical gift for seeing the full picture of highly complex topics, while your eloquence allows you to boil it down into one catchy phrase
- Highly developed interpersonal skills are required to motivate, influence and persuade customer and Headmade colleagues to accept recommendations and strategy. You are able to work self-motivated and maintain composure under stress and peer challenges to ideas, proposals and accept feedback in a constructive way
- You are creative with high curiosity for what could be the next big thing, you see the underlying trends in the market and have an sense for the right design and language
THE HEADMADE WAY
- Working in an extremely exciting growth market with a wide range of opportunities
- You work along the best companies in the world for their sector and helping them to be successfull in 3D printing
- Freedom to develop your ideas and take on further responsibility
- Family-friendly company
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working hours
- Personnel development measures and tons of opportunities as the company grows globally
Interested? Then please send us your application (CV incl. certificates and cover letter) via our application portal, stating your salary expectations and earliest start date.
To apply for this job please visit headmade.heavenhr.com.