Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. is looking for an ambitious, high-energy sales professional who will specialize in selling the HP line of 3D Printers. This 3D sales representative will have industry knowledge about the growing additive manufacturing/3D industry.
Below, see what we need for this role and learn more about Future Tech.
- Develop short and long-term 3D Printer sales pipeline to support growth plan.
- Use Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in 3D Printing.
- Create and grow prospects via lead qualification.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Engage in discussion on 3D Printing at all levels – prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance.
- Maintain broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with prospects.
- Engage with core sales to drive HP 3D print sales in their accounts.
- Travel to customer locations to help build relationships with customers and account teams up to the C -level to present product information, solution propositions, account review and support for the ordering process.
- Attends industry trade events.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience with Additive Manufacturing /RP/3DP sales and strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing / 3D Print products, solution or service offerings.
- Ability to promote large complex solutions and project manage them.
- Candidates must have demonstrated high level customer interface, exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Experience in Design, R&D, manufacturing techniques and processes is a plus.
Future Tech offers a competitive base salary + commission plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume, with salary requirement, to email@example.com.
To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.