As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
As a Community Manager, you’ll take complete ownership of our Community Growth strategy to build our audience and cultivate engagement in our user base. If you are an excellent communicator with a passion for unifying user communities and inspiring potential customers, we want you to join us as our Community Manager.
– Proactively Identify, nurture and grow relationships with our influential users in a scalable Ambassador program across all Formlabs Industries
– Align with the marketing team to regularly expose our users to new products, updates and resources
– Create community-centric campaigns that advocate for our user on multiple channels (forums, social media, blogs, email, etc)
– Day-to-day communication with our community on all user-facing platforms
– Support user conference and Formlabs Roadshow programming initiatives to ensure awesome experiences for attendees and our digital community
– Build out a robust referral program that enables Formlabs customer to help grow our community of users
– Deep understanding and empathy for a wide spectrum of users from prosumers and designers to large global enterprises
– Experience managing, growing and empowering user communities.
– Keen sensitivity to what copy and visual assets are needed to drive home a message
– Drive to grow initiatives from ideas into large, scalable campaigns
– Creative problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
– Metrics-driven with the ability to evaluate campaign efficacy and understand the marketing funnel to optimize for specific and measurable results
– Detail-oriented, with solid project management and organizational skills
– LOVE 3D printing and its industry players
– Have experience owning marketing campaigns (digital and event programming)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://grnh.se/3bn3my4w1 →