To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
With shipping the Form 2 all around the world, extensive testing is imperative. This responsibility currently rests on our collective engineering team. We’re looking for a leader to pioneer our first, devoted, Quality Assurance team. From finding bugs in their infancy to triple checking release builds, to interfacing with our Customer Support team – we’re looking for someone with a passion for making exceptional machines robust.
If you’re a meticulous and creative problem solver who thrives in interdisciplinary environments, join the Form Team as a QA Engineer.
- Catch bugs early by developing and maintaining QA test procedures with both automated and manual tests
- Collaborate with Software, Hardware, and Factory teams to ensure internal and external releases are verified working, getting bug fixes as necessary
- Signing off on fully tested release builds
- Triaging problems with Customer Support Engineers while ensuring proper testing requirements are met with the Integrations team
- A strong communicator that can bridge teams with ease
- A natural with Linux OS & shell scripting
- Know your way around a code base (C/C++ or Python in particular)
- Comfortable with Git
- Experienced with hardware systems
- Can design and write automated tests
- Prioritizing is instinctive, can easily identify the most important bugs
- JIRA knowledge
- Experience building a QA team
- Comfortable with Python/C/C++
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Periodic visits to our HQ in Boston, USA
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- Choose your own device (Mac, Linux or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
Formlabs is growing exponentially. This position will be a part of our US-based software team but located in our new Budapest office. We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.