Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form team as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged!
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery and Backbone
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Periodic visits to our HQ in Boston, USA
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- Choose your own device (Mac, Linux or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- Formlabs is growing exponentially. This position will be a part of our US based software team but located in our new Budapest office.
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.