To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Building world-class 3D printers require world-class build and release systems. As a Release Engineer at Formlabs, you will be creating a fast and reliable build process to deliver our PreForm Software to thousands of Formlabs users. Expect to work closely with software developers and embedded engineers to build, shape, and define our build systems and tools.
If you’re excited to build robust, scalable and maintainable toolchains, we want you to join us as a Release Engineer.
- Develop and maintain the build system for PreForm software
- Oversee the packaging and deployment of applications across multiple platforms
- Drive the process from the first release candidate to customer deployment
- Manage internal and external beta testing
- Contribute to the development of tools and software features
- Strong programming skills with Python and either C, C++ or Go
- Skilled at using git tools
- Familiar with Docker, Jenkins or other containerization and continuous integration tools
- Proven experience using cloud-based services to build and deploy software
- Quickly and intuitively solve problems and make decisions independently
- Comfortable in multiple OS environments (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Interest or experience with testing frameworks and techniques
- Knowledge of Yocto, OpenEmbedded, etc.
- Experience with Linux distributions, kernel configuration and the
- Open Source Community
- Experience with hardware development or electrical engineering
- Passion for 3D printing
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Periodic visits to our HQ in Boston, USA
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- Choose your own device (Mac, Linux or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
Formlabs is growing exponentially. This position will be a part of our US-based software team but located in our new Budapest office. We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.