To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ digital commerce team designs, develops and maintains the high-traffic public face of Formlabs.com. We are looking for you to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web experiences that help our customers understand and purchase our products.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with a high-calibre, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you to join our team as a Web Developer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work, particularly on customer-facing websites, is highly encouraged.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation;
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Conceptualize and implement technical solutions to solve business challenges (CRM, Partner Portal, Marketing Automation, Customer
- Support and their processes integration);
- Implement strategies for operations scalability, ABM, demand generation, lead nurture and engagement;
- Build database segmentation, targeted and personalized content;
- Experiment with latest email marketing trends and apply best practices to test and measure campaigns.
- Have 2-4 years experience as a Web Developer;
- Well-versed in building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment;
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team;
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase;
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design;
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work;
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan.
- Django-cms and other content management systems;
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation, React, Redux;
- Python and PHP;
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms.
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
This position is based in Berlin, Germany office and will collaborate with many teams based in our Somerville, MA Headquarters. In this role, you will report to the European Marketing Lead. We look forward to your application and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.