Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011–today, we are building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of young individuals who want to revolutionize the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join our team.
As a Solution Specialist your day-to-day life consists of:
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries by phone/ email;
- Actively seeking for new business opportunities;
- Travelling to international events to promote our company and excite potential customers for our product;
- Using your consultative sales skills to grow our customer base and develop our markets;
- Help to organise projects (i.e. workshops, campaigns, events) to land new customers;
- 3D printing models for your clients.
- Are a native English speaker (verbal and written);
- +3 years of sales experience with British/Irish customers and a stellar track record;
- Have experience in serving our particular customer groups – dental customers, jewellers, product designers, educators or engineers;
- Outgoing and excited about building relationships with (potential) customers;
- A motivated self-starter, result-driven, and an excellent manager of time;
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- a portfolio or examples of your own engineering or CAD design work & 3D printing experience.
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- The ability to work from home;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for a BVG ticket;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing;
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.