To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As an SEO & Content Marketer at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to drive optimization efforts for our website and create content that appeals to our target audiences online. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing high-quality content that generates and ranks referral traffic, to acting as our go-to expert on the latest search algorithm changes. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and tackle aggressive quantitative goals with data-driven creativity, this role is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Grow and optimize our top-of-funnel by optimizing Formlabs.com for search and own the organic search channel funnel goals (prospects, conversion, sourced printers);
- Stay up to speed on keyword landscape in our target verticals and help us identify new content opportunities;
- Perform regular site audits to ensure we’re utilizing the latest Google search features, and are optimized for the proper keyword focus;
- Provide users with content and functionality to match searcher intent;
- Act as our in-house SEO expert by effectively communicating opportunities, risks, and best practices to the rest of the marketing team;
- Provide SEO and web content support to other parts of the company for all ongoing web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, analytics tools implementation, landing page creation, etc.;
- Analyze campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing, SEO, content, or growth role
Deep understanding of SEO and content best practices and excitement to experiment;
- Voracious learner who can quickly understand how to write for new audiences;
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail in an agile environment;
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, Google Tag Manager, and other SEO tools.
*This position is available in Somerville, MA and Berlin, Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.