To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Sales team is crucial to growing our company and customer base. Within this team, we need strong support to lay the foundation for our business. We’re looking for a detail and deadline-oriented individual to help us ensure the seamless operation and efficiency of our sales team.
Are you a go-getter who’s constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve the way you work and the skills you use? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? We want you to join the Form Team as a Sales Operations Analyst.
- Conduct quantitative analysis
- Evaluate and predicting sales trends
- Assist Management in developing and reviewing sales forecast
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity and decision-making
- Develop and maintain sales enablement tools
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Comfortable diving deep into the details and finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Expert in spreadsheets software (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Intermediate proficiency in programming languages for data analysis (Python, R or other)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Able to quickly diagnose and resolve errors
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Data visualization software (Tableau or other
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- Agile Project Management (Scrum, Kanban or other)
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- The ability to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your motivation to join Formlabs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.