To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Print Farm, run by the Print Production team, is where almost everything is printed at Formlabs. We create custom sample parts for our clients, beautiful models for trade shows, and support our engineering and customer teams by printing whatever they need. From setting up prints to sanding the final models, from custom modeling to carefully packing parts for shipment, the Print Production team needs a knowledgeable, organized, and industrious teammate ready to tackle (and print!) anything that comes their way.
If you are obsessively clean and organized, and excited to work with your hands, we want you to join the Form Team as a Print Production Specialist.
- Driving the printing process from start to end:
- Setting up multiple print jobs throughout the day
- Running and maintaining the Form printers
- Post-processing the printed parts
- Packaging and shipping
- Maintenance of the Print Farm – keep it exceptionally clean and organized
- Keep the printing projects running – use Salesforce/Asana/Excel to organize your time and meet tight deadlines
- Communicate with the sales, channel, and marketing team to understand their needs and help them keep our customers extremely happy
- Advising and consulting on prints, materials and methods
- Constantly improve and streamline our production process to meet ever-growing production needs
- 2+ years experienced with 3D printing and traditional manufacturing production processes
- Experienced with CAD software ( Mesh Mixer, Fusion 360, Netfabb, Solidworks, or Rhino)
- Engineering competencies and a hands-on, problem solving approach
- Organized, careful and detail oriented – no bad print or sticky part would get past you
- Focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done
- A passion for learning with a proven record of quickly mastering new technologies (Hardware and Software)
- Fluent in English
- Coding Abilities (SQL, Python, VBA)
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks in the office
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Weekly yoga classes
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit careers.formlabs.com.