To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Paid Acquisition Specialist is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs is looking for a Paid Acquisition Specialist to administer and manage SEM, display, and other paid acquisition campaigns. The right person should have strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of the marketing funnel, optimizing ad creative, and landing page testing. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Implement and maintain global paid acquisition campaigns that generate new leads, sales, and recurring revenue within our customer base;
- Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations at every stage in the funnel to meet cost per lead and ROAS goals;
- Own and maintain bid strategy, daily and monthly budget caps, and other important account metrics to meet goals across accounts;
- Run rigorous multivariate split tests to increase lead generation and sales performance from paid acquisition campaigns;
- Strategize and create creative assets including display ads, landing pages, and copy with our Creative team to improve campaign performance;
- Analyze campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement;
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance, and highlight any swings.
- 1-3 years of experience in a direct response or performance marketing paid advertising role – preferably in a B2B setting;
- Proven record of running paid acquisition campaigns for lead generation and sales performance;
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment high-potential audiences;
- Capable of learning from previous experiments and building progressively while also generating new campaign or audience ideas;
- You have run display campaigns on your own and are familiar with Facebook AdsManager/Power Editor and Adwords Editor;
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, marketing automation (Marketo), Salesforce, SQL, Google Tag Manager, and Excel;
- A competitive compensation package;
- A friendly company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We’d also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.