To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Operations Manager is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
In this role, you will help build and run the technology foundation that drives our European marketing efforts. You’ll combine marketing expertise with a deep knowledge of marketing automation to help accommodate the infrastructure needs of a growing marketing team that ensures no lead is left behind and every marketing touch is measured quantitatively.
You are naturally curious about building and optimizing marketing technology and processes, and know how to have fun doing it. On top of helping to run our marketing automation platform and other components to our marketing tech stack, you should be passionate about creating and optimizing lead nurture flows, building and testing landing pages and forms that convert, and understanding lead routing processes, segmentation, and channel level reporting to make a big impact on campaign performance.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build and consistently test Marketo programs that achieve campaign goals and objectives;
- Ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable attribution data;
- Maintain high levels of data quality by building standardized lead capture processes and ongoing maintenance;
- Develop and maintain database segmentation for highly personalized marketing programs by region, persona, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of landing pages and consistently test variations to improve performance;
- Optimize the email channel to achieve conversion rate goals;
- Analyze marketing program, campaign, and channel level data that leads to insights.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting;
- +2 years of experience in a marketing automation platform, preferably Marketo;
- Strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals;
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences;
- Experience with other components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms.
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
This position will report to the European Marketing Lead. We look forward to your application and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.