Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational brain and muscle on our Finance & Accounting Team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to start your career in the world of finance and want to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Specialist (m/f).
- You will manage and take care of invoicing and payments
- You will research and approve new customers’ credit limits
- You will work across teams to assist with our finance operations, from beginning to end
- You will reconcile significant accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- You will assist with special analytical projects
- Have an university degree in the area of Economics and/or Finance
- Have least 2 years experience in working in finance with focus on AP and AR
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail but also able to see the big picture
- Are focused, with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Fluency in English, and very good German
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, and/or Salesforce, Magento, SAP
Advanced Excel skills
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- The possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
Send us your CV and Cover Letter! We look forward to meeting you! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.