To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing globally, and we’re looking for a marketing leader to take our company to the next level. Marketing at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, lead generation, product, sales, and more. We’re looking for a leader that can craft compelling stories, harness data to refine our go-to-market strategy, coach and grow a powerful team, and help our customers realize the full potential of our product – specifically for our European market. This is a role that requires both the left and right sides of your brain. If this sounds like you, join us as our European Marketing Lead and help transform the 3D printing industry.
- Create and guide Formlabs marketing strategy for the EMEA market;
- Ensure the success of lead generation marketing campaigns across all our platforms and channels;
- Build our brand through creative storytelling, nurturing relationships with industry leaders, media outlets and producing the most remarkable events in the industry;
- Lead and coach an interdisciplinary team (10+ people).
- Proven and visible marketing veteran who will roll up the sleeves to get the job done;
- 8+ years experience in direct and channel marketing at a B2B hardware or software company;
- Previously managed large, multi-region marketing budgets;
- Experience working at a multi-national company;
- Connect market and technology trends with products to build brand positioning and messaging for key verticals, buyer personas, and use cases;
- Clear communicator who can influence multiple stakeholders across geographies;
- Able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams;
- Team player who can collaborate with peers and leaders in the US and other geographies.
- 5+ years experience in giving mentorship, direction, and coaching to a high-calibre interdisciplinary team;
- Proven strong marketing leadership to influence and guide marketing strategy.
- The chance to shape the marketing strategy of an exceptionally fast-growing company in an innovative industry;
- Great compensation package + stock options;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket;
- A budget to choose your device (Mac or Windows);
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
This position will report to the Global Marketing Lead. Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We’d also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.