To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Country Marketing Manager for the UK is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
In this role, you will create country-specific content to deliver results on all marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the UK sales team and global marketing team to define the overall marketing strategy for the UK market
- Work with global marketing resources to define and execute marketing campaigns across all marketing channels: webinars or events, aligning with channel partners, paid campaigns, PR outreach, etc.;
- Localize content for the UK market and make sure that the content is aligned with the overall marketing goals;
- Work with the web team to adapt and optimize a UK website, and work to increase its visibility in search engines (SEO);
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website and landing page content, style, and layout;
- Create and publish engaging UK content, including stories, case studies and white papers;
- Create engaging emails for newsletters and email nurturing;
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics;
- Promotion of existing and new events opportunities in UK.
- Experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content manager role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Experienced content writer
- Native English speaker
- Exceptional planning abilities
- Strong team player
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible vacation policy
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Content Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.