We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. From Berlin we are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education.
We are looking for talent, that can support us in our exponential growth. This opens up various development opportunities like in our Channel Sales Team in Berlin. For this team we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager Iberia (m/f), who can help us further develop our business in Spain and Portugal, and transform us into one of the biggest names in desktop 3D printing. If you love (channel) sales, want to make a difference in partner/reseller relations, and get a kick out of finding new business opportunities, join us!
- Channel management in the Iberia region (set-up, controlling, optimisation)
- Direct cooperation with existing distributors and value-added resellers in Spain and Portugal
- Acquisition of new value-added resellers in Spain and Portugal
- Making sure that channel sales targets are met
- Analyse Spanish and Portuguese markets and find new joint business opportunities with resellers
- Have 2 to 5 years experience in sales in Iberia (ideally channel, distribution, hardware)
- Have a feeling for distributors/resellers and their business needs
- Are fluent in English and Spanish, fluency in Portuguese is a plus
- Are creative and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel (worldwide) for up to 30% of your working time
- Excellent communication skills and confident in business discussions
- Tech savvy, you have the patience and knowledge to explain how complicated things work
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- A good compensation package together with a sales bonus
- A flexible vacation policy and the possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Key Account Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.