We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in France, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education.
We are looking for talent, that can support us in our exponential growth. This opens up various development opportunities like in our Channel Sales Team. For this team we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager France – Digital Dentistry (m/f), who can help us further develop our dental business in France. If you love (channel) sales, want to make a difference in partner/reseller relations, and get a kick out of finding new business opportunities, join us!
- Channel management of dental market in France (set-up, running day-to-day activities, optimisation)
- Cooperation with existing value-added resellers in France
- Making sure that channel sales targets are met
- Analyse dental market and find new joint business opportunities with resellers
- Have 2 to 5 years experience in sales (ideally in dental, channel, distribution, hardware)
- Have a feeling for resellers and their business needs
- Are fluent in French (C2) and English (C2)
- Are creative and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel (worldwide) to partners and customers
- Excellent communication skills and confident in business discussions
- Tech savvy, you have the patience and knowledge to explain how complicated things work
- Experience in the dental industry
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Experience as a dental technician is a plus
- Preferred location is Berlin, Germany, but flexible
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Possibility to work from France;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG for Berlin;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Key Account Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.