We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education. In order to achieve this we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Finance Team in Berlin.
For our Finance Department we are looking for an Accountant (m/f). In order to get the best results, you need to pay attention to details for our daily finance business. At the same time, it is important to deliver the right information for the growing business in order to facilitate decision making.
If you love numbers, are trustworthy and accurate in dealing with money, are solution-oriented and you want to develop inside a fast growing company, join us!
- For the team and for external partners you are first point of contact for all finance questions;
- You take care of the invoicing;
- You take over classical Accounting tasks like the areas of Accounts;
- Payables and Accounts Receivables;
- You are working on month-ends and year-ends;
- You create budget evaluations;
- You do travel expenses;
- You record sales receipts and bank receipts;
- You deal with all payment transactions;
- You monitor and execute reminder processes;
- In close collaboration with other departments you work on the optimisation of processes.
- You finished your commercial education or your economic studies successfully and you were able to win relevant experience in (Financial) Accounting. Experience within a startup is an advantage;
- Ideally, you are experienced with international VAT systems;
- You are a good communicator and are fluent in English and have good German skills;
- You are open to changes, are target-oriented and want to develop professionally;
- You like working independently, structured and precisely;
- You have solid knowledge in using Accounting software; experience in using NetSuite is a plus.
- An open and employee-oriented company culture;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- The possibility to work from home;
- Free food, snacks and drinks;
- You can choose your computer (Mac or Windows);
- Three joint, free lunches a week;
- Monthly subsidy for your BVG ticket;
- 3D printing as much as you like;
- Last but most important, a inspiring, divers and international working environment with the best colleagues in the world.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with your cover letter!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.