Can you envision being on a team that is at the forefront of 3D printing and product development? As an Account Manager for FATHOM, you will be responsible for developing revenue-generating relationships with some of the most innovative companies in the region. We are looking for candidates that have successful sales experience, familiarity of the 3D printing industry, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to use a consultative approach to recommend appropriate solutions to engineers/industrial designers.
A successful Account Manager will perform outbound calls to generate leads, meet with interested companies, and secure business opportunities through a variety of channels. You must be a quick learner and have experience with SFDC. FATHOM is looking for motivated individuals who would like to contribute to a vibrant atmosphere and a rapidly growing organization. If you are the type of person who strives to raise the bar and wants to play a role in growing the 3D printing industry while expanding your personal expertise, this position is a great fit. Opportunity to work remote or possible relocation for the right candidate.
- Prospecting: Create new business relationships by developing and executing strategies including cold calling, market research, obtaining referrals, trade show booth operation, and lead generation.
- Administration: Responsible for sales associated administrative tasks including scheduling meetings with prospective customers, contact management, quoting, generating proposals, processing orders, collecting customer purchase orders, and preparing summary report of day’s activity and tomorrow’s call list in SFDC.
- Fostering Customer Relationships: Responsible for managing and ensuring the success of FATHOM customers by providing exemplary sales expertise and exceeding customer expectations. Build long term customer relationships to cultivate accounts and maximize opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of demonstrated success in a similar position
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong knowledge and interest in the 3D printing industry and engineering/manufacturing applications
- Strong technical knowledge is not a requirement, but must feel comfortable with high-tech exposure
- Experience closing average deal size over $150K
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Energy, drive, self-motivation, and competitive spirit
- Quick learner with high sense of urgency
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Casual office environment of serious professionals
- Team-oriented work space
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Incentive to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
In 2017, FATHOM ranked for the fifth year in a row on both the annual Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States and the San Francisco Business Times’ list of 100 fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area. FATHOM also made ICIC’s 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 lists in FORTUNE Magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing inner city companies in America.
FATHOM is an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?cid=ff5dde44-d6f2-4823-8386-9d793a0cd490&ccId=1089158775_1064&jobId=136524&lang=en_US&client=Fathom&source=CC4 →