FATHOM is looking for a self-motivated individual who’s passionate about 3D printing and excited to be a contributing member as a Lead Generation Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for helping develop new revenue-generating opportunities. We are looking for highly motivated people who are capable of speaking with engineers and designers to communicate FATHOM’s value proposition.
As Lead Generation Specialist you will perform outbound calls to generate leads and bring in new business development opportunities. You must be a quick learner and feel comfortable with exposure working in a high-tech industry. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow into a potential sales role and to further their career with a successful and fun company. If you are the type of person who is always raising the bar and trying to better yourself, FATHOM is the place for you.
- Prospecting: Develop and execute strategies to create new business relationships including cold calling, emailing, inbound lead qualification, market research, trade show attendance and other means of lead generation
- Administration: Update activity in CRM system, prepare summary report of day’s activity and tomorrow’s call list
- Customer Service: Manage and ensure the success of FATHOM customers including some account management and support of Account Managers (when needed)
- Passionate energy, drive and self-motivation
- Experience in a lead generation / sales role, talking with prospective and current customers via phone/email
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working within high-tech exposure
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Casual office environment of serious professionals
- Weekly Happy Hour events
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Incentive to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
In 2017, FATHOM ranked for the fifth year in a row on both the annual Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States and the San Francisco Business Times’ list of 100 fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area. FATHOM also made ICIC’s 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 lists in FORTUNE Magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing inner city companies in America.
FATHOM is an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?cid=ff5dde44-d6f2-4823-8386-9d793a0cd490&ccId=1089158775_1064&jobId=83533&lang=en_US&client=Fathom&source=CC4 →