FATHOM is changing the way products are being designed and manufactured by helping designers and engineers make the unmakeable. Industry-leading companies are leveraging FATHOM’s expertise to put satellites into orbit, electric cars on freeways, and a full spectrum of devices into people’s hands and homes. FATHOM is bringing together new technologies and materials with legacy manufacturing methods so companies can go from concept to prototype to manufacturing in a way that wasn’t previously possible. Driven by these advanced technologies and industry-changing manufacturing techniques, FATHOM is innovatively compressing industry standard lead-times for its customers and their products are going to market faster and more efficiently.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visuals that elevate FATHOM’s branding, email marketing, website experience, customer-facing presentations, events, in-house experience, and overall visual voice. In this role, the Graphic Designer will work with the Director of Marketing on further developing an impactful brand that drives greater brand awareness and increases inbound lead generation. The right candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and comfortable with feedback in a collaborative, fast-changing environment.
- Applies design skills to create original visuals that appropriately and effectively reflect FATHOM, while also keeping the brand fresh by way of strategically and cohesively evolving stylized aesthetics
- Designs and produces graphics for all internal and external communications
- Collaboratively works with fellow marketing team members on visuals to support campaigns and contribute to overall creative vision driven by brand awareness and lead generation goals
- Thinks proactively and continually develops new design concepts, templates, and layouts
- Creates and manages all sales related presentation decks and printed collateral
- Regularly co-creates digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to: graphics and copy for website pages, blogs, landing pages, customer emails, social media, etc.
- Prepares rough drafts and effectively presents ideas for feedback
- Participates in or leads project reviews and team communication for process improvements
- Monitors branding within the industry and effectively applies insight in meaningful ways
- Manages marketing promotional items (e.g. creating graphics, placing orders, overseeing inventory)
- Creates signage for in-house use and trade shows
- Collaborates with video producer on graphical elements
- Works with fellow FATHOMers on visual office improvements that promote branding and takes a hands-on approach to seeing projects through from idea to implementation
- Maintains an organized archive of graphics and keeps style guide up to date
- Assist with other marketing and sales related projects as needed
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or related field
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Photography (product photography is a must; candid photography is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
- Work within tight deadlines and ability to manage changing priorities
- Extremely detail focused with strong proofing skills
- Learn and apply new technologies/methods
- Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience with vinyl cutting and working within the manufacturing industry a plus
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Casual office environment of serious professionals
- Team-oriented work space
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Happy Hour events
- Incentive to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
FATHOM is an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.