Do you understand the needs of electronics developers? FATHOM is excited to partner with Nano Dimension on a proven technology, a new 3D printer that uses advanced nanoparticle inks to enable design and engineering teams with the ability of rapid prototyping professional multilayer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and 3D circuitry. Additive manufacturing of functional circuits by 3D printing polymers and metals offers an innovative catalyst, time and cost savings, design security, and new ways of designing and working. This is a new product that offers a much-needed solution for agile electronics development.
FATHOM is looking for a successful Account Manager to focus on bringing this exciting technology to market. As the Account Manager, your focus will be to create and develop business opportunities for the Nano Dimension 3D printer. You must be a quick learner and have knowledge of electrical engineering. FATHOM is looking for motivated individuals who would like to contribute to a vibrant atmosphere and a rapidly growing organization. If you are the type of person who strives to to raise the bar and wants to play a role in growing the 3D printing industry while expanding your personal expertise, this position is a great fit for you.
- Manage all business development activities related to Nano Dimension Products including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with marketing team on campaign development
- Perform outbound prospecting
- Identify and nurture prospects
- Collaborate with other FATHOM Account Managers on areas of opportunity
- Participate in conferences and trade-shows
- Manage and maintain accurate product sales forecast and pipeline
- Communicate with manufacturer on product / market updates
- Flexibility, creativity, independence, and discipline to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or business development
- 4+ years business development and sales experience
- Technical background with understanding of circuit design, the electronics industry, and customer needs
- Proven track record of sales success
- Experience with machining injection mold tooling preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to travel (when needed)
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Casual office environment of serious professionals
- Team-oriented work space
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Happy Hour events
- Incentive to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle
FATHOM is an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.