FATHOM is driven by advanced technologies that enhance and accelerate the product development process for industry-leading companies across the nation. The team is changing the way products are designed and manufactured by helping designers and engineers make the unmakeable. Experts at FATHOM are uniquely blending additive technologies and materials with legacy manufacturing methods so companies can go from concept, to prototype, to manufacturing in a way that wasn’t previously possible.
FATHOM is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Oakland headquarters. As Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for supporting our Sales Team in growing new business, maintaining and expanding current business, and making sure all our customers receive the highest customer service experience possible. You will also have a role in sales as you will be following-up with customers on quotes, problem solving for the customers, and helping close deals.
Your main focus will be gathering information from customers to create leads and quotes, working with our production center and/or project managers to meet tight deadlines, process orders, and help manage and nurture existing accounts. Someone who is dynamic, resourceful and can provide excellent customer service will thrive in this role at FATHOM. If you are the type of person who is always raising the bar and trying to better yourself, this position is a great fit.
- Be the face of FATHOM – Answer incoming calls, respond to customer requests for quotes, and occasionally great customers face-to-face
- Learn FATHOM’s capabilities, technologies, materials, and processes; become well-versed in additive manufacturing
- Educate customers on our offerings and how the technologies work
- Review CAD for printability and identify potential issues
- Gather payment and shipping information for orders
- Offer excellent customer service throughout entire engagement- from quote to project delivery
- Build strong relationships with Account Managers
- Help close deals by following-up on quotes sent to customers
- Warm call campaigns
- Support/have ownership of team and individual goals
- Ability to follow-up with customers, problem solve for them, and “close” business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role in tech industry
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency, multi-tasking, and attention to detail
- Eagerness to exceed customer expectations
- Sales experience and interest
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical knowledge is not a requirement, but you must be passionate about working in 3D printing / additive manufacturing
- Experience with Salesforce, CAD, and Excel are a plus, but not required
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits
FATHOM is an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.