Disrupting traditional manufacturing processes as innovators
The company is looking to hire a full-time skilled Training and Field Service Engineer. This person would fill a hybrid role for us as both a technical trainer and field support person when necessary. In this role they would provide on-site training to our customers and reseller partners around the world and be a point of escalation for support and repair of Essentium 3D printers. Successful candidate is also required to demonstrate 3D printing capabilities and solutions to our prospects and customers and must efficiently operate all industrial 3D printers in the lab area, produce quality benchmark and sample parts for the pre-sales process.
- Provide technical assistance and training to customer in support of Essentium products.
- Clearly and professionally interact with internal and external customers to provide “Best in Class” service and maximize customer experience.
- Determine tools and equipment required to perform the scope of work.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop training plans for employees and customers.
- Assist staff and/or sub-contractors to resolve complex machine operation problems.
- Telephone, email, and on-site troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Resolve service level issues, directly or indirectly, with customers
- Communicate effectively with customers to promote products, learn about equipment faults, and explain procedures, answer questions and address complaints.
- Exchange diagnostic and troubleshooting information with appropriate department personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel up to 75% of the time.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, will accept Associate Degree from Technical College or equivalent Military Technical Training and 3+ years of related experience.
- Previous experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing 3D printing equipment and software is a plus but will train the right person
- Minimum of 5 years field service or on-site technical training experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and German
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills, highly effective under pressure and in demanding situations.
- Hands-on aptitude with mechanical and electrical systems as pertains to additive manufacturing
- Ability to deliver training content in an engaging and meaningful way for both internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other technical documents required for the position.
- Ability to read and understand a wide variety of manuals for set-up, calibration, operating, repair, maintenance, testing and quality.
- Able to prioritize projects and drive them to conclusion.
- Ability to evaluate severity of equipment faults and anomalies considering all possible scenarios
- Ability to work independently performing training, service and repair tasks as needed.
- Ability to use communications software and possess above average computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate motivation and continuous learning to update technical training skills
- Experience in the Additive Manufacturing or 3D Printing industry is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.