Website EOS North America
The Area Sales Manager is accountable for developing, maximizing and maintaining long-term relationship with potential and existing clients in order to enhance customer satisfaction, customer retention, and EOS company sales. Assessed the types of services and products the clients need in order to ensure satisfaction. Additionally, a focus on the development and support of EOS Ecosystem partners, i.e. AMCM, business in North America.
What you will be Doing:
Customer/Key Account Management
· Look for new suitable potential applications in the certain industry segment/area
· Ensure Order-Entry and Revenue Targets within the region (named/key/strategically accounts)
· Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and advise
· Manage relationships with customers, prospects and key players in the region
· Analyzing customer needs and the benefit of EOS Technology in target-oriented manner, providing solutions based on our solutions portfolio
· Preparation of offers and contract negotiations with customers and distributors including closing of contracts and final review
· Consistently providing and monitoring the sales activity of the related customers and tracking the results within company CRM (Salesforce)
· Execute and implement EOS Marketing & Sales Strategy and Service Portfolio in the Region
· Collaboration with Ecosystem partners to create and sustain current and additional business
· Focus is to generate a value for clients by offering a holistic process chain and find additional business potential for EOS Inc.
· Prioritizing the external partners according to strategic importance and relevance
· Conversion of this partnerships into business success (implementation)
What We are Looking for:
· Education to degree level in business management, mechanical engineering or similar qualification.
· Technical experience in Additive Manufacturing methods and technical leadership skills of interdisciplinary teams.
· Proven record of accomplishment of lead acquisition and project delivery and/or delivery of complex technical solutions with demonstrable sales responsibility and success.
· Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and assimilate complex issues, draw correct conclusions, prioritize and formulate clear strategy and initiatives.
· Strong analytical and conceptual thinking and working
· Compelling and professional presentation and communication skills coupled with intercultural understanding complete your profile.
· You show a readiness to perform, self-motivation, independence, organizational skills, negotiation skills, persuasiveness, reliability, discretion, and the will to continuously improve.
· Fluent in English, spoken and written, and the high willingness to regularly travel US wide and approximately 2-3 times per year internationally.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org