Website EOS GmbH
We, EOS – world market leader for 3D printing, are looking for you to support our Additive Minds team in Krailling.
THAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
You will be working for the consulting arm of EOS – Additive Minds. With more than 100 Employees across the world our focus is on consulting and guiding customer throughout their Additive journey. You will get to experience this exciting journey together with our customer.
- Monthly student get-togethers & student group activities (e.g. production tour, after-work meetings)
A lot of creative freedom to develop ideas for the future and to take on responsibility already as a student
- Subsidized company restaurant, fresh fruit, coffee & water incl.
- Practical induction and targeted further training opportunities
- Modern working environment
- On-site parking
- As part of your job, you are an active member of our Additive Minds Innovation & Strategy Consulting Team and help us in shaping responsible manufacturing
- You support us in conducting market research to generate insights into the AM world and can independently and professionally prepare the findings of your research (visualize data etc.)
- During different projects you will work on developing technology entry strategies and solutions for our valued customers
- As an intern you also support us in identifying new topics of strategic relevance and setting up related implementation projects
- You will independently calculate cost per part analysis and business case development
- You like to take issues forward; we give you the opportunity to challenge the status quo and turn your ideas into reality
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You are an enrolled student who is available for at least 5-6 months.
- Passion to learn new technology and guide customers on their entry strategy into Additive Manufacturing
- Business knowledge or business background with affinity to data analysis
- Knowledge of R/Python would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very high level of written and spoken English.
- Open for facilitating workshops
- Ready to dive into an agile way of working
- Passionate design thinker
You do not bring all the requirements? Don’t worry! At EOS, we strive to provide a diverse, equal, inclusive and authentic work environment. So, if you’re interested in this position but your experience doesn’t perfectly match all the qualifications in the job description, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
ARE YOU IN?
Then we look forward to receiving your application via our online system!
Please understand that we cannot accept applications by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact Jette Dietrich via:
WHO WE ARE:
1,350 sharp minds, about 60 nationalities, one goal: accelerating the world’s transition to responsible manufacturing. We do this with our technology, industrial 3D printing, that has been successful in the market for over 30 years. We believe that by doing what we do, we can help create a better world for all.
A diverse, equitable and inclusive team is needed to bring progress and positive change. At EOS, we want people of all genders, backgrounds and with different abilities to feel like they belong and to bring their whole self. We work globally networked, we prefer to think outside the box – and we’re looking for people who want to build the future with us. That’s EOS. Be part of our mission!
To apply for this job please visit eosgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.