Website EOS GmbH
One Job. Endless possibilities. It's what you make of it.
Welcome to the EOS team! We, about 1,250 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in revolutionizing today’s production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printer. Stir up international markets as a part of an independent family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- As Head of Sales you are responsible for the region DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Belgium and the Netherlands. Your success is measured by the turnover and profitability of your regions and the satisfaction of your customers.
- You lead a team of Sales Managers who are responsible for the DACH/NL region driven by the EOS values together, fair, responsible and excellent. Your employees have potential and want to develop themselves further. You support them and coordinate development paths with them.
- In accordance with the EOS business strategy you develop and execute aligned strategies for your regions within a strong global context.
- You are responsible for a clear positioning of EOS in your region, a consistent EOS market communication and a professional market exposure. To achieve this, you will work closely with the EMEA marketing team.
- In addition, you will ensure that all occupational safety measures are observed and implemented and that your employees are instructed accordingly.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are passionate to drive the success of your region, you are a convincing leader as you are an active listener and able to connect and inspire people. You are pragmatic and solution-focused when faced with a challenge.
You are open to changes, drive innovations with conviction and leave an impact. You welcome the concept of continuous improvement by listening to your customers’ voice and celebrate collaboration and agility.
You should also have the following:
- Completed technical or university degree in economics
- At least 7-10 years of professional experience in the technical capital goods industry
- Leadership experience
- Several years of experience in a sales function – clearly sales focused
- Proven track record of product or profit responsibility
- Deep understanding of the Additive Manufacturing market
- Ability to support cross functional collaboration by implementing the Teams of Teams approach
- Ability to build internal and external networks
- Business fluent in German and English
- High willingness to travel
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to drive forward a long-lasting, sustainable technology that offers great benefit to society
- Plenty of leeway for design in order to develop ideas for the future and take on responsibility
- Constant development through continuous technical exchange, courses and training at our EOS Campus
- And, above all, a caring employer with a culture of practiced values and great additional benefits and work conditions that are something to be proud of
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now.
To apply for this job please visit www.eos.info.