Website EOS GmbH
One Job. Endless possibilities. It's what you make of it.
Welcome to the EOS team! We, about 1,250 employees worldwide who are passionate about technology, invite you to share in our enthusiasm in revolutionizing today’s production through the technology of the future, the industrial 3D printer. Stir up international markets as a part of an economically successful family business. Discover the unlimited opportunities that our working environment offers in all things concerning additive manufacturing.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You are always mindful of your customer needs, driven to ensure seamless productivity and excited to design the future of service? Perfect – together with regional interfaces and the customers in mind you define the global service portfolio strategy with a major focus on digitization.
- In accordance with the Service Portfolio Strategy you are responsible for the technical implementation and maintenance of all service products.
- In close collaboration with Marketing, the Lifecycle Solution Team and the System Sales organization you excel the market placement of the service portfolio. You use E-commerce as one driver of your business.
- KPIs like service revenue and contract coverage are the measurement of your success.
- You lead the service product portfolio team; your employees have potential and want to develop them further. You support them and coordinate development paths with them.
- In addition, you will ensure that all occupational safety measures are observed and implemented, and that your employees are instructed accordingly.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Based on a sound knowledge of Additive Manufacturing you are looking for innovative ideas to digitalize our service product portfolio. You are an inspiring leader with an excellent business sense. When deploying technology, you are customer-centric and passionate to provide tailored service solutions. You welcome the concept of continuous improvement by listening to your customers’ voice looking at new trends and celebrate collaboration and agility. Great user experience is your guiding principle.
You have excellent communication skills and present complex information in a simple and meaningful way.
You should also have the following:
- Master’s degree in Technical Science, Engineering, Business Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a market and customer-oriented function
- Technical Service experience in industrial manufacturing is preferable
- Strong understanding of digitalization
- Proven project management skills
- Leadership experience
- Experience in innovation management and use of agile collaboration methods
- Fluent in English or even a native speaker. German language is a plus, not a must.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER YOU AT EOS:
- PURPOSE – We develop products with optimized energy consumption and recyclable components, we drive innovations which are socially relevant – so that our actions have a meaning.
- SECURITY – We are an economically successful family business, our technology is future-oriented – so that you can plan your life.
- FLEXIBILITY – We juggle different working time models, Home office and New work concepts – so that you can realize your way of life.
- MOBILITY – We offer grants for public transport, grants for leasing bikes and carpooling, car sharing for EOS-Vehicle pool and charging stations for electric cars – to get you where you want to go.
- EXCELLENCE – We develop individual learning plans, our EOS campus online and various dialogue formats – so that you can continuously develop yourself.
- HEALTH – We offer health care courses, grants for sport activities as well as online offers for relaxation – so that you are fit and healthy.
Shape your fascination for technology with a pioneer of 3D printing – nowhere else will you have the chance to frame the future so directly than at EOS! Take the next step forward in your career and apply now. Click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.eos.info.